The magic begins here...

Cath Kidston Inspired Granny Square Blanket For Mimi


I've finally finished Mimi's Cath Kidston blanket short a day before our roadtrip to Penang Island to visit my Mother In Law for the Eid Mubarak Celebrations.  I think it took me a good 6 weeks to complete which is very fast. (started the project when I was spending a week off at my parents in Johor)



I wanted to do a red boarder just like Becky from Hopscotchlane - but didnt have much in stock but I havent put myself off from that idea so there might be a Cath Kidston in red in the future. Mimi wants this and have fondly called it her "Frozen Blanket" since the colors remind her of Queen Elsa and Princess Ana.


I've run out of the yarn colors so my butt is itching to go downtown to get some but I keep reminding myself to stay put on the current project since I have tons of yarn for those already.

If you are interested to make one urself, you can head over to Becky's blog as she has all the specs needed there.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment